Author(s): Isabel Parker
Publication date: Apr 2021
Discounted Price: £55.25
- Understand what digital transformation means in a law firm context
- Explore the cultural barriers to transformation, and learn how to overcome them
- Gain insight from the operating models of successful digital businesses
- Develop a business case and practical strategy for digital transformation
- Understand the importance of diversity and purpose in driving digital change
- Manage change and adoption challenges
- Build on learnings from the COVID-19 crisis to accelerate digital transformation
As law firms take stock in the aftermath of COVID-19, there is an opportunity to rethink the law firm operating model for the next decade and beyond. The crisis has reinforced the importance of agility and resilience, and the critical role digital technologies play in client service. For law firms, digital transformation should no longer be viewed as an indulgence, but as an urgent necessity. For those that embrace this challenge, the rewards, for both clients and colleagues, will be substantial.
Written by one of the most respected leaders of law firm innovation, this book will help those contemplating or leading digital change in law firms to develop and execute a compelling digital transformation strategy. With a particular focus on the cultural and organisational challenges inherent in a law firm partnership, the book provides practical advice on how to effect meaningful and sustainable change.
This invaluable guide for law firm leaders, lawyers, and those leading digital change in a law firm includes plenty of best-practice examples from outside as well as inside the legal profession. The book provides valuable insight for start-ups and technology providers looking to partner with law firms, and for aspiring lawyers starting their professional careers. Along with practical guidance on shaping digital transformation, this engaging work will give the reader a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape in legal services, sharing diverse perspectives and case studies from leaders from different parts of the legal sector.