In today’s modern, techno-centric world with its endless endless supply of data, and the multitude of ways to collect and utilize it, Intelligence has become the best tool for law firms when it comes to understanding client needs, offering quality value-oriented services, and garnering and retaining business.
Ark Group's new report Strategic Intelligence for Law Firms offers a robust overview of how, and why, strategic use of intelligence can foster real results in your firm.
Featuring advice and case studies from experts in business development; analytics; and the ABC of artificial, business, and competitive intelligence, Strategic Intelligence for Law Firms covers topics including:
- Client success through better intelligence
- Why client intelligence is (or should be) the new CI for law firms
- Balancing pricing and client perceptions of value
- Utilizing multiple intelligence sources to create an opportunity scoring assessment
- Developing a CI function in a resource-constrained environment
- Compiling a useful and user-friendly competitive intelligence report
- Design, Thinking, and the why of BI
- Using software to increase access to legal services
- The evolution from business intelligence to artificial intelligence
With insight, opinion, and practical working knowledge from the likes of Mark Medice and Jennifer Roberts Intapp, Zena Applebaum, Bennett Jones LLP, Peter Lane-Secor, Pepper Hamilton LLP, Patrick Fuller, Neota Logic Inc., Annie Johnson, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, Mark A. Gediman, Best Best & Krieger, Ed Walters and Jeffrey Asjes, Fast Case, Joanna Goodman, Law Society Gazette and The Guardian and John Alber, ILTA
Strategic Intelligence for Law Firms will help all law firm leaders establish a flexible intelligence strategy that will address the current and future strategic needs of the firm.