The Lawyer’s Guide to Legal Project Management includes:
- Case Studies from two leading law firms on the implementation and take-up of LPM.
- A complete overview of the founding principles of project management.
- Expert analysis on how LPM can directly support, and be directly supported by, other law firm functions; such as knowledge management.
- Includes an overview on how LPM can be combined with process improvement to amplify benefits.
Featuring case studies from:
- Seyfarth Shaw on how LPM has made an impact of client services
- Piper Smith Watton on encouraging fee-earner support for IT-based LPM systems