Author(s): Chris Bull
Publication date: May 2021
Format: A4 Softback
Discounted Price: £67.50
Following a relatively slow start to embrace the direct application of concepts that have revolutionised the tech and manufacturing sectors, law firms are increasingly placing ‘Agile’ – described as “the best kept management secret on the planet” – on their business development agenda. In response to Covid-19, many firms have proven their capacity for agile decision making and have accelerated their development of a more agile working model. But this requires more than digitisation and remote working.
This Special Report is the essential guide for every law firm leader who wants to move beyond the reactive to the strategic adoption of proven agile principles. Being able to adapt smartly to client needs, competitor threats and employee expectations are at the core of this report, which is built around a self-assessment tool and practical framework for implementing Agile.
This Special Report covers:
- What is Agile and how has it been used across industries? Explores the most important uses of agile thinking and models, from those that have transformed the worlds of technology, consumer products and complex projects, to the hybrid agile working model that many law firms seek to adopt post-Covid-19;
- Why Agile? Looks at where adopting agile principles in your firm will make a difference and how these ideas connect with client value, digital transformation, innovation and collaboration;
- Where can we utilise Agile in law firms? Examines the different parts of a law firm and explains which agile models and tools can be used where, using legal sector case studies;
- How Agile are you? Outlines a practical diagnostic for assessing your level of agility in each area of the firm; and
- What next? Covers planning and implementing an agile programme, from mindset and language change to organisational design and client engagement.
The report also provides examples of Agile programme outlines for law firms large and small which can be adapted depending on individual needs. In short, this report includes everything law firm leaders need to get started on their own agile journey.