Author(s): Rebecca Harding - Saltwhistle
Publication date: Apr 2021
Format: A4 Softback
Discounted Price: £67.50
This Special Report will show you how to build a stronger public, professional profile in order to attract opportunities, enhance career progression and win new business. At the end of the report, you will have put together your own practical, personal profile plan and will be able put it into action.
With so much information available about professionals online, it is essential to actively manage your own profile and not leave it to chance. Most lawyers do not manage their professional reputations and so there is clear opportunity, for those who do, to become much better known, enhance their career progression and win business through strong reputation and new opportunities. However, with all the information clutter out there, how do you stand out in the market place?
This report will address:
- Why it helps to have a strong professional profile;
- Why people choose to work with you and what influences their decisions;
- How you present yourself and build your personal brand;
- What psychological tools you can use to build your network;
- How to enhance your public credibility;
- Practical activities to raise your profile; and
- How to avoid damaging mistakes.
Building your Professional Profile will help any lawyer seeking to build a professional profile to win work and open up more business opportunities. It will also be of value to lawyers wishing to progress their career, whether by becoming a partner, gaining promotion or moving firms. Those wanting to build credibility in the marketplace, or with clients and colleagues, will also find it beneficial.