- The Publisher, Globe Business Publishing Ltd, will comply with the relevant English data protection laws, so normally any personal details provided to us will not be disclosed to third parties without the User's consent.
- If the Publisher is requested by authorised third parties or regulatory or governmental agencies investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning Users' activities whilst using the Publication, the Publisher shall do so.
- The Publisher will disclose Users' personal data if the Publisher is compelled to do so by law.
- The Publisher reserves the right to notify or provide such information to the relevant authority if, in its sole opinion, the Publisher believes an emergency, illegal activity or some other reasonable basis exists for doing so.
- The Publisher reserves the right to store and use Users' personal data solely for its own internal purposes and the Publisher further reserves the right to access, monitor and retrieve password-protected information in order to fulfil our obligations in these terms and conditions.